Terms of Service
BY ACCESSING, USING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR SIGNIFYING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS AND/OR ON BEHALF OF THE PERSON/ENTITY LISTED IN THE ACCOUNT CREATION, SIGN-UP, OR SIMILAR FORM (“REGISTRATION FORM”).
THE ACCOUNT OWNER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THE ACCOUNT OWNER AND THE PRACTICE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY AS PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT AND SHALL NOT ACCESS, OR USE THE SERVICE (AS DEFINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE).
This agreement is in effect as of 20 November 2022.
These Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”) contain the terms and conditions on which we supply content, products, or services listed on www.tickle.life (the “Website”), which may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of TickleLife). Please read these terms and conditions, carefully before subscribing to any Services from the Website. The terms “TickleLife,” “us” or “we” refers to TickleLife, Inc.
We have placed this detail over and above all of our other terms because it is the most important (although it is also referenced below). The TickleLife platform is only open to consenting adults and healthcare professionals looking to express themselves through our censor-free services to reach out to their audience.
We have zero tolerance for any minors on our platform. Moreover, we have zero tolerance for any image of any minor being uploaded to our TickleLife for any reason. Please be advised that we reserve the right to and do report every suspected minor to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and all other law enforcement agencies we feel appropriate.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as Email, contact details, Identification, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use that specific service. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- When you access the Platform, you understand that you may read blogs on sexual well-being and health, sexual terms as well as sexual well-being professionals. By accessing and/or using the Platform, you expressly acknowledge that you wish to read such materials.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Services. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Services through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or designs, is strictly prohibited.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (18) who are prohibited from using all or any part of the Service or entering into this Agreement, even if a parent or legal guardian would be willing to provide consent to use of the Service or this Agreement. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are a parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) who you believe has used the Service without your consent.
- At the time Your Account is created, You must select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and are responsible for any damages, claims, losses, or other harm resulting from Your disclosure of Your password, authorization of the disclosure of Your password, or any person’s use of Your password or Your Account and those who gain access to your Account or Account Name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Service. Your disclosure of Your password to any other person is at your own risk.
- Although we do not control Independent Broadcasters and other users’ use of the Platform, you may not use the Platform to promote or advertise any third-party products, sites, or services that deliver the same services.